COVID-19 Special Relief Fund
To Assist SMEs impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak, Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) is allocating RM2.0 billion of Special Relief Fund to support businesses and companies in alleviating their financial burden and sustaining the continuity of their business operations.
- Purpose : For Working Capital Only
- Loan Size : Up to RM1million
- Term : Up to 5.5 years
- Intetest : 3.75% p.a
- No Collateral Required
- No Guarantee Fee
- No Legal Fee
- Zero payment for first 6 months
* SMEs registered with SSM which are adversely affected by COVID-19
* At least 51% shareholders are Malaysian
We’d love to hear from you
We Provide Best Services
We are a dynamic team of professional Chartered Accountants, tax specialists and business consultants dedicated to looking after the needs of all companies and businesses, with the primary objective to transform knowledge into value to help business owners achieve their goal of business and financial successes.